WeGetGEO is 10 minutes off either the M25 at Junction 12 (Chertsey) or M3 Junction 3 (Bagshot). There is plentiful on-site parking to be found at the offices.
From the M25, J11
- Exit M25 at Junction 11 at the roundabout, take the exit signposted A320 Woking (also signposted to St. Peter's Hospital). Proceed down the dual carriageway to the next roundabout (1/2
- Take 2nd exit, signed to Chertsey. At next roundabout (100 yds), go straight on (3rd exit2nd exit is to St. Peter's Hospital).
- On to the next mini-roundabout (1/4 mile). Turn left, signposted to Longcross. Carry straight on for about 2.5 miles along the B386. After about 2 miles, you will pass Longcross Kennels on your
righthand side. Look out for Old School Café on left hand side, just after Accommodation Road Kitsmead Lane is the next turning about 200 yards on the right. The Post House is a black and white house
on the corner
- Drive down Kitsmead Lane, and take the first driveway on the left (100 yds)
From the M3, J3
- Exit M3 at Junction 3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit signposted A322 Woking. Proceed down the dual carriageway to the next roundabout (1 mile). At next roundabout take first exit,
signposted A319 Chobham.
- Follow this road, you will see Gordon's School on your right. Stay on this road until you reach a mini roundabout (approx 1.6 miles).
- At roundabout take first exit signposted B383 Sunningdale. Follow this road (2.1 miles), you will pass a public house called the Four Horseshoes on your left. Follow the road until you see a road
on your right called Staple Hill. Take this road and follow it to the end. At end, turn right onto B386 Longcross road. Stay on this road (approx 1.1 miles) until you see a road called Kitsmead Lane
on your left. Don't take this road but do take next turning on the left, (also called Kitsmead Lane).
- The Post House is a black and white house on the corner, Drive down Kitsmead Lane, and take the first driveway on the left (100 yds)
We are 5 minutes by taxi from Virginia Water mainline station. The station is served by South West Trains on the Reading line for Waterloo, London. We are approx 40 minutes by
train from London, Waterloo by train.